Catalogue Now Online: Flat Foal & Breeding Stock Sale 2020
The catalogue for the Flat Foal & Breeding Stock Sale, which takes place at 11am Friday 13 November 2020, is now available to view online.
The Flat Foal & Breeding Stock Sale has produced some notable graduates this year including Group 1 Matron Stakes winner CHAMPERS ELYSEES, who was sold by Mantlehill Stud to Aughamore Stud for €12,500 in 2017 before being resold at the September Yearling Sale for €28,000. Other notable graduates include Group 2 Norfolk Stakes winner THE LIR JET and Group 3 Molecomb Stakes winner STEEL BULL.
Sires represented in this year's catalogue include Kodiac, Dark Angel, No Nay Never, Australia, Zoffany, Profitable, Aclaim as well as leading first season sires Mehmas, Belardo and New Bay.
This year's sale features a new yearling section, offering 109 yearlings, including 66 lots that were originally selected for the record breaking September Yearling Sale and are eligible for the €300,000 Tattersalls Ireland Super Auction Sales Stakes 2021.
Some particular highlights within the yearling section include:
- Lot 900 Divine Prophet brother to twice listed placed AUXILLA
- Lot 936 Gutaifan brother to G3 placed Flashcard
- Lot 937 The Gurkha sister to MISS YOU TOO and Vitruvian Man
- Lot 960 Dawn Approach brother to listed placed 2yo Giselles Thunder
- Lot 975 No Nay Never sister to four time winner and G2 placed Annie Fior
- Lot 981 Mastercraftsman brother to six time winner and listed placed Replenish
- Lot 986 Kodiac sister to listed winner and Group 1 placed TUPI
The November National Hunt Sale, Cheltenham November Sale and the Flat Foal & Breeding Stock Sale will go ahead as scheduled at Fairyhouse and we wish to reassure our clients that the team at Tattersalls Ireland are doing everything we can to ensure the successful staging of the remaining 2020 sales and that they will be held in full compliance with Government guidelines. All attendees will be asked to register to attend each sale, details will be available on tattersalls.ie closer to the sale.