Catalogue Now Online: November National Hunt Sale 2020
A top class selection of foals, yearlings and broodmares make up the 2020 November National Hunt Sale catalogue which is now online, while the hard copy will be mailed to you in the coming days. The sale takes place from 9-11 November 2020.
Featuring brothers and sisters to a host of top class National Hunt black type winners the sale will begin with 44 yearlings selling from 10am Monday, followed by 735 foals selling Monday to Wednesday with a selection of mares selling Wednesday evening.
The November National Hunt Sale has been the source of many profitable pinhooks in recent years including a €40,000 purchase by Ballyreddin Stud that made €365,000 at the Derby Sale. Roxborough Stud purchased a Milan colt for €26,000 that later made €180,000 when selling to Mags O'Toole at the Derby Sale.
There is a lot more potential on offer at Fairyhouse next month, with a stellar sire profile including Yeats, Court Cave, Westerner, Getaway, Shantou, Milan, Flemensfirth, Soldier of Fortune, Walk in the Park, Mahler, Doyen and many more.
A selection of the many highlights within the catalogue include:
- Lot 34 Hillstar brother to TOE THE LINE and Line Out
- Lot 45 Bucks Boum brother to Ascot Chase Grade 1 winner BALDER SUCCES
- Lot 321 Milan brother to Galway Hurdle winner CLONDAW WARRIOR
- Lot 337 Flemensfirth own brother to RELEGATE
- Lot 380 Walk In The Park brother to FAYONAGH
- Lot 406 Soldier of Fortune brother to MORNING RUN and MORNING SUPREME
- Lot 422 Order of St George sister to Albert Bartlett winner BOBS WORTH
- Lot 428 Getaway sister to ARAMON and ARAMAX
- Lot 436 Jukebox Jury brother to dual Grade 1 winner ON THE GO
- Lot 492 Flemensfirth brother to TORNADO FLYER
- Lot 496 Walk In The Park brother to multiple Grade 1 winner SPECIAL TIARA
- Lot 652 Milan own brother to THE PAPARRAZI KID
- Lot 736 Jukebox Jury brother to APPRECIATE IT and Danny Kirwan
- Lot 752 Walk In The Park brother to Listed winner BIGBADANDBEAUTIFUL
- Lot 755 Getaway sister to Bingham Novice Hurdle winner SIMONSIG
The November National Hunt Sale, Cheltenham November Sale and the Flat Foal & Breeding Stock Sale will go ahead as scheduled at Fairyhouse and we wish to reassure you that the team at Tattersalls Ireland are doing everything we can to ensure the successful staging of the remaining 2020 sales and that they will be held in full compliance with Government guidelines. All attendees will be asked to register to attend each sale, details will be available on tattersalls.ie closer to the sale.
Tattersalls Ireland CEO Matt Mitchell commented;
"We recognise the increasing challenge still facing the country and the Government and have strict protocols in place to allow Tattersalls Ireland conduct sales in a safe and compliant manner. The interest of our staff, our clients and our industry are at the centre of everything we do and this is particularly important during these challenging times.
We would like to thank you in advance for your co-operation, understanding and patience during this time and we look forward to welcoming you back to Tattersalls Ireland in November."