Covid-19 Protocols and Medical Forms Now Available From Tattersalls Ireland
The Tattersalls Ireland Derby and May Store Sales will be held on Tuesday 18, Wednesday 19 and Thursday 20 August 2020 and the Covid-19 Sales Protocols and Medical Form for the upcoming store sales are now available online.
Those wishing to attend the upcoming store sales must complete a mandatory Covid-19 Medical Form and read the Covid-19 Sales Protocols in full. Medical Forms must be completed at least 24 hours prior to your arrival at Fairyhouse. Please note Medical Forms completed prior to August 1 are not valid.
Only authorised personnel are allowed into Tattersalls Ireland and this will be strictly adhered to. An authorised person is one who has notified Tattersalls Ireland of their need to attend the sale and their attendance has been approved by Tattersalls Ireland.
To complete the Medical Form for the Derby & May Store Sales please click here
Tattersalls Ireland Covid-19 Sales Protocols can be found here
Key points to note:
· Access to Tattersalls Ireland will be limited to key personnel and there will be no access for members of the public.
· Tattersalls Ireland reserves the right to restrict entry if the numbers of authorised people per group or company is found to be excessive.
· Medical Forms must be completed at least 24 hours prior to your arrival at Fairyhouse.
· The complex will open at 9am on Friday, 14 August. No horse will be allowed onto the complex prior to this time.
· Vetting will take place on Saturday 15 and Sunday 16 with strict social distancing protocols in place.
· When you arrive to Tattersalls Ireland it will be mandatory to complete an on-site temperature check prior to proceeding beyond the main car park or lorry entrance area.
· Tattersalls Ireland will refuse entry to anyone who has not completed the medical form and/or shows any symptoms of Covid-19 including elevated temperature.
· Wristbands will be issued to all attendees given access to the complex.
· All attendees must bring and use their own PPE and equipment. Face masks must be worn in all indoor areas.
· Hotels in the area are open and operating as normal. Bookings can be made directly with the hotel or by contacting Mary Lanigan firstname.lastname@example.org.